DIRECT DEPOSIT OPTION
Here’s how the Direct Pledge Payment Option works:
You may authorize regularly scheduled pledge payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Your payments will be automatically deducted on either the 1st or the 15th of each month. Proof of payment will appear on your quarterly pledge statement as well as your bank statement.
The authority you give to draft your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization. If the amount of your payment changes, you will need to notify us at least 10 days before the payment date. The Direct Pledge Payment Option is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. You will have the opportunity to review your pledge each year during the stewardship campaign.
Direct Pledge Payment Form
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WHILE WE CONSTRUCT OUR ONLINE DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM.
This authorization form gives Christ Church Cathedral the authority to draft your bank account monthly for your pledge payment. Complete the form in order to take advantage of Direct Deposit.
All you need to do is:
1. Click the type of account to indicate whether your pledge payment will be drafted from your checking or savings account, and select the day of the month for the deduction.
2. Fill in the name and location of your bank and provide today’s date.
3. For verification of your bank information, please make a photo of a voided check and email it to email@example.com, or you may mail a voided check to
Christ Church Cathedral
115 S. Conception Street
Mobile, Alabama 36602
or place it in the alms basin.
Please do not use a deposit slip.
Bank Routing Number
Account Type Checking Account Savings Account
Day of the Month for Withdrawal 1st of the Month 15th of the Month
Authorization for regular withdrawal:
- I authorize Christ Church Cathedral to initiate electronic debit entries to my bank account for payment of my pledge each month, and if necessary, credit entries and adjustments for any debit entries in error to my account as listed below.
- I acknowledge that the origination of Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. This authority will remain in effect until I have cancelled it in writing.
This authorization is your signature.